September 20, 2011
- Our exeSecure Wrapper is free to use and to spread, but it is forbidden to charge any money for it.
- The e-mail addresses of the end-users that we store may not be used for any different purposes other than activation-adminstration.
- Currently our service is free, in the future we might change this and ask a compensation for the service we offer.
- exeSecure can take measures against abusive and/or excessive usage. Free users are limited to give out 2 activations per day.
- The Customer is only allowed to secure applications for which he or she has the author rights. This means that one can only secure an application created by him- or herself.
- exeSecure can not guarantee 100% activation server uptime. exeSecure will do its best to keep it online. exeSecure is allowed to close the servers down in case of bankruptcy.
- It is not allowed to decompile or tamper with (parts of) our system.
- Upon violation of these Terms and Use, exeSecure holds the right to disable user accounts or take other measures necessary to stop the activities.
- exeSecure is not responsible for the content that is secured and any damaged caused by secured applications towards Customer's clients.
- exeSecure cannot guarantee that their system is infallible, in the sense that whether it is impossible to weaken its protective properties.
- The exeSecure system has been tested on Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7, with full Windows Updates and/or the .NET FrameWork 4.0 & Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable. However, it cannot be guaranteed that ANY software can be secured using exeSecure’s system and then run in ANY environment.
- Issues between Customer and his/her clients are outside exeSecure’s responsibility.